In September we went to Peach Days to spend time with Katie and Clint. Clint's parents and his sister and her husband were also there. It was a fun day. We had to walk a long way to get to the parade and walked past all of the floats and people waiting to be in the parade. We passed this Star Wars group and took a couple of pictures. Alicia loves the old Star Wars movies and I wanted her to see what she missed since her and Tyler couldn't come with us.
This one is for Katie! She told me she wanted to see this one on the blog! I was just going to take Calvin's picture by this guy, but he handed Calvin his gun.
We got to meet Jackson for the first time, the day before his 1st Birthday. He came to us with no problem. Morgan even gave me a hug. It was great to see them again!
Morgan watching the parade.
Here is Jackson and Grandpa.
After the parade we went and walked around the booths and then to the carnival. This is Morgan standing in line with her tickets waiting to go on a ride.
This is the roller coaster, one of the rides she went on. I tried to get good pictures, but they were either blurry or she was looking down. This is the best one I got.
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment