October 20, 2010

SUMMER 2010 - CALL REUNION

I flew to Utah while Calvin was in Germany to get ready for the Call reunion. We had left the truck and trailer in Utah. Each family was supposed to make a mini golf hole for the reunion. Tyler and I ended up making ours last minute by ourselves. While we were doing it, Tyler decided to make a quick set of stilts. This is him trying to walk on them. And this is him falling off of them. This is the hole we made all set up. Everyone in the family said they weren't surprised that it had something to do with airplanes, coming from Calvin. I never corrected them and told them Tyler and I made it. This is (left to right) Kayla, Calvin, me, Marshall, Ellie, Connor, and Jenny. This picture and the next one were taken the last day right before we left. We were the only 2 families still there. That's why we didn't get pictures of the other families. This is Jan and Lowell, Sharalee and Nathan and their kids and dogs. I can't decide if Connor is comfortable and content, or really bored!Grandpa can make him smile though. This is Marshall's golf hole...after someone stepped on it and smashed it flat. There used to be a hump in the middle that you had to get the ball over. Playing one of the holes. This one was probably the most clever one there. It was kind of like a plinko game. Kayla trying really hard to get that ball up the ramp. If you could get the ball past all the nails and go in the middle hole at the bottom, it was a hole in one. Connor had colick and there were times when it was really hard to calm him down. They had lots of activities there. Mini golf was one of them. Then they had a basketball 1 on 1 tournament, and shooting contests (shotguns, I think). These are the trophy winners. I don't know all their names, but (left to right) Marshall got 2nd place in the golf, Calvin took 1st, Mikaela got an award for being last at golf, behind Mikaela is the basketball winner, mens shooting winner, and Wynette won the women's shooting.
1st and second place. (Jenny and I were teasing them that they were the cheater winners. We don't think they were very accurate when counting strokes) The trophy's were so cute! Someone put a lot of work into this reunion. It was a lot of fun! THERE ARE STILL MORE NEW POSTS. IF YOU NEED TO YOU CAN CLICK ON "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE THE REST OF THEM.

No comments: