These pictures are out of order. They are just random pictures of our summer.
I was updating family addresses and texted Whitney to find out their new address. She responded with her address and asked if I was sending her a check for a million dollars. I told her I was and to watch for it in the mail. This is what I sent her. Some kind of twisted sense of humor, huh?
I got up last night because I couldn't sleep and found this scene. It's the second time I have found her sleeping by the ghost. The ghost is Georgie, by the way.
In August Calvin went to Germany for work. This is a picture of a castle he went to see. It is the one Disney used as the model for Sleeping Beauty's castle. I will try to have Calvin do a blog about his trip.
I made this picnic basket one day. I thought it turned out cute.
This is Invesco Field in Denver (where the Denver Broncos play)
This is a random picture of downtown Denver. I hate driving downtown! I avoid it whenever I can.
This is a blanket I made for a good friend of Tyler and Alicia. It turned out really cute and she loved it!
If you put paper, fabric, or a blanket, etc. on the floor, you can bet Nebula will find it and sit on it.
A pillow I made for my niece, McKenzie. There were 3 total. One square, one round, and one triangle.
Alicia sent me this picture. At first I thought it was one they carved. But when I looked closer I realized it was a painting!!! She painted it!! She is so very talented, it amazes me. It looks so real!
Alicia and I were out bumming, trying to pass time until Tyler was off work, and found a fun store. We were goofing around and took pictures with these bizarre glasses on.
A pillow I made for my niece, McKenzie. There were 3 total. One square, one round, and one triangle.
Alicia sent me this picture. At first I thought it was one they carved. But when I looked closer I realized it was a painting!!! She painted it!! She is so very talented, it amazes me. It looks so real!
Alicia and I were out bumming, trying to pass time until Tyler was off work, and found a fun store. We were goofing around and took pictures with these bizarre glasses on.
Calvin needed a new motorcycle seat because his was torn up. He got a new one made by a friend of a friend and kind of gave him free reign in the design. It turned out pretty cool.
I'm not quite sure what to say about this one. I walked in the house and Tyler and Alicia were just talking, and she had this octopus on her head. Why? I don't know. So I took a picture.
I'm not quite sure what to say about this one. I walked in the house and Tyler and Alicia were just talking, and she had this octopus on her head. Why? I don't know. So I took a picture.



2 comments:
I love the quilt, and the picnic basket, and the pillow, and the sunglasses :)
Karen you do a great JOB in all you do sewing, cooking cleaning,and helping others. Thaks for takeing GOOD care of my SON .
Post a Comment