October 20, 2010

SUMMER 2010 - CONNOR BLESSING DAY

The day Connor was blessed, we got some good family pictures. If Katie and Tyler had been there the family would have been complete.
Calvin with Kayla and Ellie. I thought this was such a cute picture.
Marshall's family. Jason's family. Notice how Braydon and Ambria have the same smile .
Travis' family.
Calvin and his boys... What else is there to say?
Megan was so cute. She was helping Landon go down the slide.
Then she was helping Landon and Ambria. Ambria was trying to play and rock with one hand while holding tight to the barbie. Keep scrolling down...There are still more posts.

2 comments:

Katie Webb said...

Braydon and Ambria have the same smile?...or the lack thereof? LoL! I'm so jealous I wasn't there :(

Grandmother Brtty said...

What a Blessing . Iam sure glad I was there to see it and there was a lot of fun after. Good food Great Family.