May 11, 2010

ANOTHER TRIP TO UTAH!

Tyler flew to Denver and drove back to Utah with me. We had so much fun while he was here. The only thing missing was Alicia. They couldn't afford to both come. Can you guess what we did while he was here? Come on... think hard... ok, ok, we went to the aquarium! Are you surprised? I will only bore you with a couple of pictures. I took around 600, so consider yourself lucky. This guy was part shark, part sting ray. Pretty cool.
One of my favorite pictures. It's like something from a scary movie.
I'm still trying to figure out why they have tigers at the aquarium, but they were really cool. Maybe the glass was meat flavored.
It was cool to see them this close.
I love these kind of pictures. I think I am going to make a whole scrapbook of Tyler and various animals staring at each other.
When we got to Provo, everyone was waiting outside for us. Chet made this sign for me. It was awesome!I got to go see Kayla and Ellie's dance program while I was there. These pictures are so cute. They both got trophies. My main reason for going to Utah was to go to Women's Conference at BYU. It was so wonderful. It lasted for two days and I wasn't ready for it to end. I'm already looking forward to next year. We listened to the talks while we did humanitarian crocheted-edge baby blankets. It was so fun! We also helped fill humanitarian school kits. They said the next morning that the women put together over 30,000 newborn kits, school kits, and hygeine kits. From left to right this is my sister Gail, me, my friend Sheri Carter, and Gail's sister-in-law Tracy.

No comments: