April 7, 2010

EASTER WEEKEND

My dad and step-mom came to Denver Easter weekend. We made them decorate Easter eggs Saturday night. I think they had fun. I know I did.
Calvin did this one.
My dad did this one.
This one is Lee's.
This one is mine. I dropped it and cracked it's butt. You can kind of see the band-aid on his behind. Then I dropped him on his head. That's why he is holding his head, he has a headache.
Dad's second one.
Calvin and Lee did this one together.
Aren't they all cute?
Easter morning. We had a good weekend. We listened to general conference. It was wonderful, lots of really good talks. We also went walking. They walk several miles every day. We did a little over 2 miles with them and I thought I was going to die! I am so out of shape.

No comments: