To really appreciate this, you have to know that I was born in 1966. I absolutely could not pass this shirt up when I found it. I love Eeyore. He is my favorite Pooh character.
Nebula has a new best friend. If she wants something or if she wants to cuddle she goes to Calvin. They fall asleep together a lot in this chair. It's kind of hard to spot her in this picture. She looks like a shadow.
We looked into joining a health club to get some exercise but after doing some research we decided we could get bikes for the cost of one month's fees. So we opted for the cheaper choice. We have been enjoying them, but we both have a long way to go before we could ride with my dad. They ride about 8 miles when they go. How out of shape does that make me? My dad is 84 years old!
9 years ago
2 comments:
For some reason I can't enlarge your pictures to see the quilts better. But they look super cute! You need to email me or post a tutorial so I can make some too :)
These quilts are absolutely beautiful Karen. Katie showed me hers and they are so cute.
Post a Comment