August 30, 2009

CALL FAMILY REUNION

We were at a park by Tremonton, UT. I really wish I would have gotten more pictures. At one point there were several card games going on. Nertz and Skip-Bo. They had a quilt on that they were tying. Marshall and Jenny and the girls came and stayed with us in the trailer. We had so much fun. The last day there we didn't want to leave so we just sat under this pavilion and it started raining...really hard! It was a good excuse not to leave. We couldn't get from the pavilion to the truck without getting drenched. Unfortunately it didn't last long. We had the trailer parked at the far end of the park. It was kind of nice because we were secluded so we didn't bother anyone at night. We stayed up late and played cards and other games after we got the girls to sleep. The girls had their bikes and had a lot of fun riding them all over.
During the days there it was over 100 degrees. They had this sprinkler going so naturally we had to play to cool off. I had the camera so I didn't go in the water. I just stayed the designated photographer. We had a lot of fun doing this and it really did help everyone cool off.
So... maybe the wetter you get, the more you cool off?
Way to "frolick" Jenny!!!
Bug Spray!! Mosquitos were thick. I got bit about seven times before I could get to the spray. We were all laughing at the girls faces while they were getting sprayed down.

No comments: