August 5, 2009

GOODBYE MATT!

Calvin's younger brother, Matthew Conrad Kearl, passed away on July 29, 2009. His funeral was held on Monday, August 3 in Ogden. I was a slacker and didn't get any pictures at the funeral or the cemetery. It was a very different service than I'm used to, but the people who talked did a wonderful job. Thank you to family and friends for your love and support. We will miss Matt very much.

2 comments:

The Calls said...

Oh man, that was an emotional day! It was a very different funeral but so many nice things were said about Matt. I'd like to get a copy of that book that your dad gave to you and Calvin! And I absolutely love this pic of Matt! He looks good and happy!

Katie Webb said...

Katie Moses emailed me something about the 5 questions. Some things that dad had said at the funeral. It was pretty interesting and I wish I could have been there with you guys.