July 10, 2008

Ok. Here goes... I had to play catch-up on the blog. I hope you have a while, cause there's a lot to look at. I am still learning how to use this, so forgive any weird stuff. I hope you enjoy!! Oh yeah, I tried to put everything in the right order by date, but ended up getting some out of order. Plus, they start at the top with the most recent and go to the latest at the bottom. Sorry. Katie and Jenny, I need help with this!

1 comment:

Katie Webb said...

I don't think its fair that Tyler stole all the talent in the family! Congrats on the new apartment. I'll have to come see while I'm there. PS Dad and Karen...we want to go camping with you guys while we're there. The only weekend we can't go is around July 27th. We'll be there July 18th and Clint leaves August 13th. So if you could swing it...:)