This is one of the centerpieces I made for Grandpa Call's birthday party. I think I made 9 total. They turned out pretty cute, and apparently delicious from what I was told.
Sometimes when the Call boys get too much caffeine, they tend to be a little tipsy. I think it's like alcohol to them. Believe it or not, these boys really are sane.
Before Shelly went home; Jenny, Shelly, Katie and I went to the Bountiful temple. It was a great night. I would really like to do it again, especially before Katie leaves for Korea.
This was the beginning of April when Katie was here. I think it's funny how Grandpa always seems to fall asleep when he's holding a sleeping baby.
OUR TRIP TO ALASKA WITH TRAVIS AND MARIA...
Calvin and Travis kept the kids entertained while we were waiting to hear if we were going to get a different U-haul.
We stopped one night in Kansas City at a place called T-Rex. It was like Casa Bonita in Denver, except with dinosaurs. Is it just me or does this fish look grumpy?
Megan and Ashley were so excited to see snow. We had to let them play in it a little. Megan and Travis got in a snowball fight. They had fun.
Like father, like son?
Getting ready for the day.
This is actually a freeway in Canada.
This was Calvin finding out that we had a hole in the gas tank. He ended up plugging it up with plastic garbage bags and duct tape. It got us to the next town where they tried to fix it.
This is Travis trying to fix the hole in the gas tank.
This is Travis trying to fix the hole in the gas tank...Again.
The water in the streams was so pretty. We saw scenes like this almost the whole way.
Calvin and Travis had a scruff growing contest. Travis had a one day head-start. Who won?
This was a good day! We were finally seeing some progress. Mostly it was endless snowy mountains for days and days.
If you are in the middle of Alaska and desperately need a cold Pepsi, this is how you go about getting what you need...
This is one of the most accurate things I've seen. WOW!
Just a little ice there.
We went to North Pole, Alaska and visited Santa's house. It was sooo cool.
Megan and Ashley got to sit in Santa's chair.
I'm not sure which reindeer this was. He's pretty cute though.
This is Santa's house.
Sorry Maria. You know I had to post this one. It's the best picture I got of your cute little pregnant tummy. By the way, you need to post newer ones on your blog.
Tyler moved into his own apartment. I told these boys that they had to mop the kitchen floor on their hands and knees. I REALLY wish I had been ready to take another picture after this one, because you should have seen the look on their faces when they heard the click of the camera and turned around.
2 comments:
It looks like you guys had a blast on your trip to Alaska! You really did go from one extreme to the other. Super hot to super cold!
I'm glad you have a blog. Isn't it fun??
Post a Comment