This is Tyler playing the piano. He does really good. Make sure you have your speakers on so you can hear this. In this video, he is goofing around and being silly. I am trying to put another video of another one where he's not being silly, but it doesn't seem to want to upload. I guess we'll see what happens at a later date.
These are Tyler's Build a Bear creations. A doctor and a patient. I thought they were cute.

This was on our trip to Yellowstone. This picture was not zoomed in. This is actually how close this thing was to our car!

This is one of the grizzly bears we saw.

The birds were using our car for target practice. They had very good aim.

This was the second grizzly bear we saw. This was also not zoomed. He was pretty close to us.

We got to see a moose! Of course it wasn't male. I really want to see a bull moose with it's big antlers. I told Tyler that and 30 seconds later we passed a road sign that said "Bull Moose Road". He said "There you go, now you've seen a bull moose." He laughed for quite a while thinking that was pretty funny!

We got to see a few eagles. They are the coolest birds, so majestic!

This is Old Faithful.
1 comment:
I'm so jealous! I have never been to yellow stone!
Post a Comment