March 15, 2010

THE WEDDING

We went to my friend's wedding in Las Vegas on March 6th. These are a couple of pictures of the lake they got married at. It was very beautiful scenery. The wedding was outside on a patio area right by the lake. This is the happy couple.
These are Tami's kids. I love the colors they were wearing. They are all so grown up from the last time I saw them.
This is the friend picture. I tried to get Calvin to come and be in the picture, but he mis-understood what I was telling him and thought I was getting mad at him for leaving my purse on the chair. This guy kept following Calvin and I as we walked along the lake. I'm pretty sure he wanted food. I felt bad that we didn't have anything to give him.

2 comments:

Katie Webb said...

is that the friend that took our wedding pictures?

Calvin & Karen said...

Yes it is.