March 15, 2010

THE AQUARIUM

Tyler and Alicia took me and one of their friend's, also named Alicia G. (pronounced Alesha) to the Aquarium in Salt Lake. We had so much fun. These are some of my favorite pictures. They also took us to Red Robin for dinner. It was an amazing day! Thanks so much Tyler and Alicia for taking me!! I'm not sure what kind of fish this is, but Tyler was really good at getting them to look right at him. Ohhh, scary! This is a Piranha. Not too intimidating as long as they are behind glass. For some reason, this guy reminds me of Johnny Depp. I wonder why? This is Tyler's favorite. We could never get him to look at us so we only got lots of pictures from the side. Another cute one of the fish looking right at us. I could take a wild guess and say that this is a catfish. He looks like he's smiling.
This one is really cool of the jellyfish.
Ugg! This octo/squid creature was a little creepy. Check out how big he is! This is definitely as close as I would want to get to one of these. Having a person stand next to him really lets you know how big he is.
This picture kind of shows his big, bulbous head. Actually, it looks more like a teeny head and huge nose. The big suckers are kinda in the way, but you can get the idea. I love this picture. This is an electric eel. He looks pretty curious about Tyler. The little platform by Tyler's hand had little metal buttons you could put your fingers on to feel what it's like to touch an electric eel. The sensation wasn't painful, but definitely weird.
Another little guy I wouldn't want to meet if the glass ever broke.
This little guy was about the size of my hand. He was cute. Of course, the rays are my favorite.
Everyone thought they lost me for a while, but they found me here. My absolute favorite! This is Tyler and Alicia G. petting the rays and Alicia C. getting pictures of it.
Keep scrolling for more new posts.

No comments: