Calvin usually cuts his own hair, but we have a Flowbee that he usually uses. I don't think we have paid for a haircut for Calvin for six or seven years! The flowbee is awesome, but it is noisy because you hook it up to the vacuum and it sucks up the hair as it's being cut. However, this morning Calvin decided it was time for a haircut and he didn't want to be noisy so he used regular electric clippers. Not a good idea! He got a little carried away and got it pretty short. The good thing about hair is that it grows. He will only look like he's in the army for a couple of weeks.
10 years ago
3 comments:
Whoa!!!! haha
Oops! Good try though dad. You're still handsome! In fact I think Jackson looks like you sometimes. Love ya!
You cut your own hair?! I think you managed to do a good job. I like it! I think it looks just fine.
Post a Comment