Look how cute this turned out. I am so proud of myself. I hope you can see it well. I used a zigzag stitch to sew the back on diagonally. I actually had enough fabric to make three of these. Cool huh?
I cut the top squares bigger than the bottom ones because of the seam with the two fabrics. The back squares are cut 6 1/2 inches. So the finished squares are just under six inches. The quilt is 8 squares by 8 squares. Just under 48" each side.
4 comments:
holy cow that turned out so cute! I love it! What size are the squares and what size is the quilt?
I cut the top squares bigger than the bottom ones because of the seam with the two fabrics. The back squares are cut 6 1/2 inches. So the finished squares are just under six inches. The quilt is 8 squares by 8 squares. Just under 48" each side.
Very Cute! How many quilts have you made now?
I have lost count. I helped Sheri make something like 17 quilts last year for Christmas, plus all the ones I've made. It's fun though.
Post a Comment