February 7, 2009

The Wedding...February 6, 2009

This was on the way to the wedding. I'm surprised this one turned out since I was in the front seat and just turned the camera around and snapped the picture while going over bumps in the road. Getting married. It was at the judge's house. He was a very nice man. That dress was so pretty. She could have walked the red carpet in it. I think she looked very classic.This one is kind of a no-brainer. The picture of her putting his ring on him was really blury so I left that one out. Trying to smile through the tears. Tyler had a hard time talking because he was choked up. Alicia cried, too, but kept it together enough to talk. I got video of their vows, but it was too big to post. Alicia's bouquet. I thought it was very pretty and it matched her dress perfectly. They also smelled really good. Tyler's bouten...buten...butin...Never mind. You know what I mean. Ok, so I cried too! But only because THEY did. This is all of us after the wedding. I'm glad Marshall got to come.

2 comments:

Katie Webb said...

Aw, I so wish we could have been there. Her dress was so pretty! And Tyler looks so handsome. I don't think I've seen him in a suit since he was in primary! Give them our love.

Shelly said...

Wow, tyler is married! I wish we were there. Comgrats Ty! and welcome to the family, alicia