January 24, 2009

YOU ARE NEVER GONNA BELIEVE THIS ONE!!

So, we went to the Jeff Dunham concert on Thursday night. These are pictures of us there. We had a blast. It was hysterical. Tyler got a stuffed peanut doll for Christmas and took it with us. He had at least 30 people ask him where he got it and how much it cost. But now for the big news... While we were there, Tyler proposed to Alicia. THEY ARE ENGAGED!!! My baby is engaged! They have not set a date yet. They are both excited. The only picture I got of the ring is on my phone and it's not very good. When I can get a picture of it I will post it. It is beautiful. He got her a sapphire instead of a diamond. This is Tyler being weird. We were a little bit early for the concert so we walked through Gateway Mall. We went into the Build-A-Bear store to get warm and they made the teddy bear. The bear has on a tux.

2 comments:

Katie Webb said...

What? and What? You went to Jeff Dunham? How freakin lucky are you! And Tyler proposed? What the heck? He's just a baby! Okay, so maybe he's older than I was when I got married, but still...What? I'm shocked. Please tell him he has to wait until December so that I can be there. PLEASE!!!! We'll be home for Christmas. I promise. Beg him to wait for me :(

Shelly said...

WOW! Congrats Tyler! That was unexpected. Are you sure, he's old enough?