Well, we did it. Our house is listed with a real estate agent. We are very sad, but we will also be relieved when it sells. We desperately need this to go through, so please keep us in your prayers. This week has been crazy. We are running around trying to get last minute stuff done before Calvin goes to Denver. This is going to be hard because I have to try and pack and get stuff done and still keep the house spotless in case people come to look at the house. How exactly does one pack a house to move and still keep it showroom clean?
9 years ago
1 comment:
I'm glad you got it up for sale. I was beginning to think you guys fell off the face of the earth! Good luck with everything. We pray for you every night. Love ya!
Post a Comment