February 10, 2011

FAMILY PICTURE

We went home for Christmas this year...or is it last year? We had a really good time and were fortunate to be able to get some family pictures. Almost all of the kids were in Utah for Christmas. Tyler and Alicia went to Arizona for the holidays so we weren't able to get this family picture with them. I was sad about that. I was impressed that this picture turned out as well as it did. It was so wonderful to be able to spend time with everyone. We haven't been able to see them all together for several years, so this was a real treat. This is Tyler and Alicia's family picture. It was really cold that day in Arizona so they didn't get any pictures of them with the kids. This picture is of Alicia's family.

4 comments:

Katie Webb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaelann said...

This is a great family picture. I love the way you used the stairs. I think it is great.

Katie Webb said...

Great pic. It turned out pretty good considering the amount of people. Does anyone else notice Ashley is giving Ellie bunny ears ha ha!

The Calls said...

Little Ashley!!! prankster like her pops! I think this is a great pic! Although Connor is the only one not looking at the camera! little terd..okay he's a baby he has an excuse! ;)