I have found one major weakness in Calvin. I got proof...kinda. Whenever I brown hamburger he will pick pieces of it and eat it out of the pan. He can't help himself. It used to bug me, now it's just endearing.
The balloon thing looks awesome and makes me jealous. I totally understand the hamburger thing. When I was younger I used to put raw hamburger on a cracker, salt it and use anpother cracker to make a small sandwitch. You should try it sometime.
3 comments:
You should post his song he was singing to everyone that called him on his bday!!
The balloon thing looks awesome and makes me jealous. I totally understand the hamburger thing. When I was younger I used to put raw hamburger on a cracker, salt it and use anpother cracker to make a small sandwitch. You should try it sometime.
Thats disgusting! Plain hamburger? Hmm. Well, hope you had a good birthday. Did you get my card?
Post a Comment