10 years ago
December 15, 2008
Strange! December 15, 2008
So strange! Wal-Mart called me yesterday. They said that laying off all of the temps was not what they were supposed to do. They were only supposed to lay off some of them. So they apologized and asked me to come back for two weeks. So, I am working again. My last day will be the 26th. I was sad because I had to work Christmas Eve, then I was happy because I didn't have to work it, now I'm sad again because I have to work until 6:30 p.m. I guess it could be worse. Tyler has to work the graveyard shift Christmas Eve and Christmas night AND New Years Eve and New Years Night! I feel bad for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is strange. I'm glad you'll be working again though. I always had to work all the holidays too. The first time Clint and I actually had a Christmas morning together was when we moved to Alabama. So sad.
That is so cool though! I'm glad they swallowed their pride and had you come back.
Plus don't you get paid time and a half on holidays? Or something like that..? I'm glad to hear you still got your job, yey!
Post a Comment