9 years ago
December 29, 2008
MERRY CHRISTMAS?
I know it's late, but Merry Christmas. We had a good day, very relaxing. It was kinda weird though. Tyler was going to come over straight from work at about 6 or 6:30 a.m. He called us a little after 6 and said that his work was short people and they asked him to stay a few hours to help get all the residents showered and ready for the day. He called us at about 10 or 10:30 and said he was on his way home to shower and then him and Alicia would be over. We had breakfast ready when they got there so we ate first. By the time we got done eating and got to open presents it was almost noon. Needless to say, by the time I got the turkey in the oven and the rolls done, etc. it was later than expected and we ate dinner at about 8:30. It was still a really fun day. I hope all of you had a good day also. Happy New Year this week, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you had a good Christmas. We miss you. I wanted to call but we don't have any minutes on our calling card and we have to go to a different post to recharge it. Anyway, love ya. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment