October 8, 2008

Another Update - October 8,2008

Here is another update on what's going on in our lives. I went with my friend, Sheri, to San Diego for six days. We had a BLAST!!! We went to the Wild Animal Park, the Zoo, Sea World, and the Beach. We got to watch the sunset on the beach twice. We loved the parks and all the animals we saw. I have tons of pictures but I need to go through them and decide which ones to post. I'll have to do that later when I have more time. We got back home last night. Unfortunately, I had some bad news on the way home. Calvin's company had more lay-off's yesterday. Yep! You guessed it. Calvin was one of the 35-40 laid off this time. So, he is out of a job. We are trying to keep ourselves in control and not freak out. (Too late! I already had a meltdown in the car on the way home. Thanks Sheri for listening and not bailing out of the car). Calvin and I decided this would be a really good time to be really nice to each other and not fight, especially over little things. We figure that is the only way we can get through this together. Any prayers you can throw our way would be very much appreciated.

1 comment:

Katie Webb said...

Wow, I'm sorry! Is he still working his weekend job? Oh man, I'm so sorry you guys. I'll be praying for you. I love you guys.